Jack's Adventure: Part II

Knabegeil
This topic is 6910 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Writing this memoire has turned out to be something of a bitter-sweet experience, which raises the question, "Why do it?" I guess the answer to that one is that I have appreciated the remembrances of others and hope that they, in turn, may profit from mine as well.

Anyway ... here goes part two.

One of the reasons we wound up at the Atlantico that first night was because the two guys invited me to go with them to a club, but it was too early. I had originally said that I would go to the hotel to change and then meet them in front of 202. I was both surprised and touched that they kept asking me "You're really going to be there?" meaning outside of 202. Why would someone say, "I'll be there" and then fail to show up?

After our little round of sex in the hotel room, we set off for the club. I guess it was one of those communication gaps, but I was soemwaht displeased that it was far away. It took almost a half hour to get there by cab, and the fare was over R$50. But once we arrived, it was all worth it.

The name of the club is 1140 and it is located in jocarepogua, if I've got that right. I thought that maybe I was the only tourist and American there. It was a scene right out of Cidade de Deus, with wall to wall people, almost deafening music and just about the only illumination being the flashing strobe lights.

I loved it.

Of course I was a bit nervous about being separated from my guides. What would happen to me? How could I communicate with anyone else there? But, without being patronizing in any way, they were very attentive and protective. When we moved around the club I would hook on to the shirt of belt loop of the guy in front of me. For our "spot" in the club, they selected a place in a corner near the bar where no one could approach without passing through them.

Rafael, of course, was dancing without his shirt. This was a sight to please just about the most jaded observer. Once he came over to me and said, "Lots of guys are looking at me and wanting me, but I am here with you." I returned the compliment by saying, "I am proud to be here with you. All the others are jealous of me."

For a break from the noise we went up on to the roof where it was quieter and we could have one of our multi-lingual conversatins.

About 3:30 or so, I said that I was tired. They took me outside and put me in a cab, each one of them kissing me. Such public displays aren't my style but maybe it's a Brazian thing. The cab driver seemed annoyed though.

On the way back the cab driver tore along through the streets at what must have been the equivalent of 90 MPH. There was little traffic, but still ... I was so glad to arrive back at the Atlantico safely that I overtipped him.

The end of the first great nite. MOre to come. Stay tuned.

Jack, is this your first visit to Rio? No, public kissing is not the norm for men; that's why I think the taxi driver might have been annoyed

I think I would have been bothered by being involved in kissing in public, too, because that is not my forte; I enjoy kissing in private but not publicly.

Archived