Jack's Excellent Adventure

Knabegeil
This topic is 6912 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After a certain age (you decide what it is) we all need the variety of new experiences to give a little spice to our lives and challnege us to new growth. I call these experiential variations "adventures," and am constantly on the lookout for thier presence in my life.

Now, don't get me wrong. Prudence and common sense need to be factured into this equation as well. That which is physically dangerous or seriously threatening to who we are and what we do cannot be classified as an adventure. But, essentially, the determining principle of adventure-land is to be aware of that which is different and embrace it (at least momentarily) as that which has the potential to enrich the ordinary humdrum of everyday life.

Here is on such adventure that recently occured to me.

I made my third trip to Brazil. If it was my first trip, I probably wouldn't have gone. The airfare was 30% higher and the exchange rate was much lower. But, since I always had a good time before, I decided to go anyway. I'm glad I did.

One of the first nights I went to Point, I had just come down from upstairs with Leandro, a friend from last year who immediately recognized me and approached me before I even saw him. After a short while together, Leandro left to return home. I had already noticed another boy nearby who was wearing a baseball cap. He was with another boy, and the two of them were drinking by the bar.

I am going to call the boy with the cap Rafael, and the other boy Jaime. They are sex workers but not in the usual sense. These pseudonyms will protect their privacy, but, I assure you, if you see them, you will reconize them. In fact, if you do see them,tell them that Jack says, "Hi."

At first I didn't realize that Rafael and Jaime were together. I thought they were just two garotos who happend to be standing there conversing for the moment. Finally, after no movement occured, I reached over and touched Rafael on the chest. Jaime said in English, "You like?" Thus an excellent adventure began.

Rafael is a real physical beauty. Even the maids at the Atlantico were all twittering about his presence. He is of medium height, dark but not black skin, blazing white teeth, thick black hair, and a truly impressive build on someone of only 18 years of age.

Jaime, on the other hand, lacks these physical qualities but definitely is the leader of the two. He has white skin, long hair that he calls "chestnut" in color and which he wears in kind of a male pony tail.

Jaime probably wouldn't deny that he is gay, but Rafael seems to be trying to figure out where he fits or wants to fit on the sexual spectrum. He asked me all sorts of questions like: Were you always gay? When was the first time you had sex with a man? Don't you want to have children? Haven't you ever been physically attracted to a woman?

Jaime and Rafael love one another on some level, but they don't have sex with one another.

Jaime is Brazilian, and Rafael carries a Spanish passport.

Jaime speaks some English, and, of course, Portuguese. Rafael speaks Portuguese and Spanish. I speak Spanish. So the communication circle was often quite interesting.

Both boys returned to my hotel that first night. We had a nice threesome that included some oral sex. Jaime was quite agressive, gently biting me all over my body, something that I found unexpected and pleasant. Later the three of us kidded about how "savage" Jaime had been.

Both seemed to want to continue the relationship but weren't sure how to go about it. For that matter, neither was I. Rafael was perplexed as to what to do since I was leaving in a few days. I told him that meant we had to fill in each and every moment with as much as we could since that was all the time we had. Jaime offered me his telephone number (not unusual for those you meet in the saunas, of course) but I declined since I often find the use of foreign phone systems quite challenging, including the one of Brazil.

Well, perhaps I've written enough for now. If you like this story, tune in tomorrow for more details.

Archived