Aha! - review of Tom of Rio, 2/16

CT Dick
This topic is 7052 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

SlvrFoxBtm (that name reminds me of one of those cars where the bumper stickers summarize the owner) reviewed Tom today.

For US$120 he had an unsatifactory session. The booking was for two hours but lasted one.

The guy "...began to fuck me. It felt good but Tom didn't seem to really be in to it. The fucking was uninspired and without enthuisam. He came, took a shower and left."

The Fox ends by saying that next trip he will try the saunas. Why didn't he listen?!?

Less than a quarter of my sauna experiences are mediocre and each one costs less than a quarter of what the Fox paid. :p

Dick

I understand wanting a change, may I suggest using

http://www.agapollus.com

The men know what we want and they know that one can always call

apollus and complain if we are not happy with the performance.

(Believe me you will "Enjoy" these men they are great person's and

will do there best to make you happy) I hired Paulo, who is no longer

there, he was great and although I do not speak Portuguese, we tried

to talk and had fun trying.

There are some major hunks with apollus...i.e "Russo":9 :9 :9 :9 :9

I hope to meet him on this trip next week...The rate is US$100.00 for 2 hours.....(I stand to be corrected) and yes there is always 117 and 202, Rogers, to mention 3......If you try Apollus let us know with whom and what you think.....Have a safe fun time...... :)

Archived