THANK YOU, ANDERSON!!

jivau3930
This topic is 7073 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Many know, and have experienced, the sexual prowess of the famous Anderson. I, too, had the pleasure of a session with Anderson recently. Even though Anderson speaks no English and I no Portuguese, the two of us connected and became good friends. We exchanged phone numbers and Anderson would telephone me everyday - a little ackward because of the language but I sincerely appreciated his calls. Now, a little background -

I spent several months in Brazil, of which one week was spent in the Amazon jungle. I had problems with my left leg/knee and I fell alot on the steps leading up to our lodging, etc. Fortunately, my guide always caught me and kept me from falling DOWN the steps. I returned to Rio in much pain but kept on "truckin". One afternoon I went to Club 117 and as I was ascending the stairs at the entrance, my left knee collasped just as I reached the top stair. I fell down approximately 12 stairs. A few of the 117 boys helped me into the reception area, the girls at the front desk sat me down on the couch and one got a plastic bag with ice to hold on my right temple. A really nice young man named Acir helped with translations.

About that time Anderson appeared in his work clothes (a towel). He saw me on the couch and went beserk! Acir explained to Anderson what had happened and Anderson took over the ice bag duties. It was decided that I should go back to my apartment. Anderson insisted that he go with me so he changed into his street clothes and we took a cab to my apartment. Anderson phoned his wife to tell her he was spending the night with me. Thank God he did - about 3am I awoke to get water and, because of vertigo, fell again. Anderson cried "medico, medico". He helped me get dressed and away we went to the Copa Dor emergency room. I was finally released from the ER. Anderson went back to the apartment with me and from that point until I left Brasil two weeks later, Anderson was my care-provider. If he wasn't staying with me, he would phone me several times a day. He went everywhere with me. I suffered from vertigo and did need his assistance. I learned to depend on Anderson for food and medication and compaionship. It seemed I couldn't get along without Anderson. Anderson never talked about compensation - although he was compensated. Anderson seemed to only have my well-being in mind. It is impossible for me to thank Anderson enough!! I never asked Anderson for his assistance - but he was always there. It brings tears to my eyes when I think about all he did for me - a stranger who could not even speak his language. I will be forever indebted to Anderson.

I telephone him recently. He was at Club 117. Fortunately Acir was also there so he translated for Anderson and me. I also owe a debt of gratitude to Acir!

I can't wait to get back to Rio to see Anderson and, hopefully Acir, again.

Anderson was probably made "famous" by his Honcho photo spread. However, that spread does not capture the heart and compasion of this guy.

Big dicks and hot sex are available anywhere in Brasil. There is so much more to Anderson than this.Anderson is truly an exception!

THANK YOU, ANDERSON!!

What a wonderful tribute to a wonderful man! It is reassuring to hear the readiness demonstrated by Anderson, the staff and garotos at 117 to come to your assistance. I met Anderson last year and was really drawn to him. He is handsome, friendly and super masculine. It is now apparent he also posesses a big heart. It is comforting to know that people like Anderson exist.

I hope you are well on your way back to good health!

Guest dreynsol

Anderson is a Brazilian saint IMHO. From my Portuguese interaction with him, he is in a lousy marriage, and enjoys the company of men as an escape from his home life. He told me that he fights a lot with his wife. What a lousy life for someone so loving.

I would like to meet this wife just to tell her what a wonderful jewel she has, and how she should NOT take him for granted! :-)

Just goes to show you, that it's not always about the great sex, but the affection, caring, and love of life that is truly Brazil.

Even though, he IS all of the above.

Thanks for the post.

-Drey

"It brings tears to my eyes...:" Jivau, it was through you that I met wonderful Anderson as we shared time together at that magnificent soccer field/game. I am so glad that Anderson saw more in you than just the R$ signs! Remember what I'd shared with you about this carioca?

While I read your acknowledgement, I was on the verge of tears myself in knowing what you had undergone and how Acir, the expat and Anderson and Joelson had come to your aid and had provided much! I personally thank you for sharing your experience with all M4Mers here!

"... From my Portuguese interaction with him, he is in a lousy marriage, and enjoys the company of men as an escape from his home life. He told me that he fights a lot with his wife. What a lousy life for someone so loving."

Drey, in defense of his wife whom I have met and interacted with on a number of occasions, I disagree that he has a "lousy life". On the contrary, she and Anderson appeared to me, to be very happy with each other. True, Anderson, mentioned to me once privately that he wishes he was a bachelor again but who amongst us, who are in a relationship now or before, didn't wish the same? But it doesn't mean we are living a "lousy life". One thing I know, Anderson is a very loving, caring and a responsible father and husband.

Guest dreynsol

Glad to hear his wife is not what I had pictured. It seemed to me that someone that loving should enjoy all the happiness he deserves. I just noticed a lot of sadness in his voice when he talked about fighting with her a lot. I'm sure he is an excellent husband and a father, as well as, a wonderful individual. Can't wait to see him again and tell him how appreciated he is.

Tchau,

- Drey

Guest dreynsol

VALENTINE CARD FOR ANDERSON

For any of you that have met Anderson, and want to wish him well,

E-mail me at: dreynsol@yahoo.com with your message and a name that he will recognize you by.

I will translate your messages and include it in a Valentine Card to give to him when I arrive next month.

That's the best way I can think of to express our appreciation of his loving and romantic nature.

- Drey

RE: VALENTINE CARD FOR ANDERSON

Anderson is without doubt one of the nicest guys in Rio. There is only one guy that Wan Hallen would have to worry about in terms of me possibly straying, and that guy is Anderson. In my conversations with him, he told me that he is happy with his family, especially his daughter. OK, I will admit it. I always paid Anderson double. I gave him $R50 and then I would give him another $R50 and tell him that it was for his daughter. His eyes would always light up when I gave him the tip for his daughter.

Boxing?

"Amen" to the all the high praise for Anderson!

Does anyone know how Anderson's boxing career is going?

Earier in 2004 he told me about some upcoming matches he had in Manaus, I believe, and elsewhere. But, when I saw him briefly a few weeks ago, I did not understand was he was saying about boxing.

Archived