OUT OF THE CLOSET....at the atlantico

Big Daddy
This topic is 7128 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I arrived on Tuesday for a week of Thans -giving and getting in Rio.

I checked into my favorite hotel, The Atlantico Copacabana, and they had no room for me....so i wound up in a tiny maids room...no bigger than a big closet. Its right next to the stairway. So I started off my joyous week In the closet. How can I bring a garota back to such a tiny room?

I connected with my m4m buddies and we all went to 117....tuesday is free cabine nite. I advised everyone to get there early so we were there around 6....the boys were everywhere. It was worth the long flight just to be there.

I hooked up immediately with a newish guy, named ZULU....gorgeous in every department. No problem with 50 reais....plus a generous tip. It was fun to be back at 117. Then off we went to 202. It was a little slow there because it was getting late, but still many boys, and few customers.

Off to Corjinhas....which was packed. Hooked up with JULIO. who thanks to us is now a new rising star in Rio. He squeezed into my tiny room....naturally in such a small space, everything about him looked HUGE...and it was!

Bobbee baby has recommended him to us all, (hes one of bobbees all time favorites) so after Bobbee went back to California, weve been sharing him at the hotel. He decided to return to work at Estacon, where he now works and takes appointments AND his prices are going up!!

Hes a little older (27), not handsome, but rugged and he has an awesome muscular ripped body...and is very sweet and interactive.

The following morning the hotel finds a real room for me so I am finally OUT OF THE CLOSET and have proper digs for an overnite!

I went to Rogers and was very impressed....very nice. We got the Tomcal discount...just ask for it at checkin time.

I loved the hot tub....and instantly found my true love for the evening, Chiago.

Hes been with everyone, so I wont go into a big description. Theres only one word to describe him....SLUT!

Hes adorable, also known as the energizer buddy, and is famous for taking two at a time...but I wont go into details on that one. Use your imagination.

Anyways, our date turned into a hotel overnite.

Hes a great cuddler but there was a problem. He kept asking me to take him to RIO SUL, the main shopping center here. I realized that my love for him was not going to survive a shopping spree at the mall...so i said no....many times, as it came up many times during the nite. So I have devised a questionaire that I give to the sauna boys before i will take them back to the hotel for an overnite.

It basically goes like this-

Have you heard of RIO SUL....it is

a) a sauna

b) a favela

c) a shopping mall

d) a mexican restaurant

When is it advisable to go to RIO SUL.....

a) after the first cabine

b) after the first overnite

c) after the honeymoon

d) before the wedding

How often have you been to RIO SUL...

a) often, especially when gringos are in town

b) all the time

c) rarely

d) never

I hope this will help me in my decisions on who to take back to the hotel. Chiago was so persistant...it just turned me off. I gave him 150 reaise for the overnite and he insisted on 200. I had no problem with that since we had not settled on a price before, but I will not be inviting him back!

Thanksgiving brunch was great, and Tri organized a wonderful group of us....sharing and enjoying.

He deserves our thanks...many of us discovered and keep on enjoying RIO because of his knowledge and advice.

Tonite I check out Estason.

I miss my daddybears, drey, bobbee...especially the gang that was here before us...But having LOTS of fun.

The weather has been PERFECT!!

Theres hardly time to post....but we are tasting the delights of RIO and wish you were all here....NOT!

Only kidding. There's plenty of boys to go around!

Im just so happy to be OUT OF THE CLOSET!

sucker

Guest dreynsol

Wait a minute, I realize this is not Big Daddy....

You need to log in dear!

Glad to hear you're having a great time!

Tchau

- Drey

Archived