Sight Seeing in Rio

Big Daddy
This topic is 7166 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

While the saunas are a wonderful "destination" highlight, there really is much more to Rio than fucking your brains out. I am bringing with me a rookie friend of mine from Phoenix and of course he wants to see everything. We are arriving on November 4th and I will be staying for a full month, while rookie heads home after only three weeks. If any of you who will be in Rio while we are there and would like to do some sight seeing with us, let me know. We will be at the Atlantico.

One of the options that many probably do not know is that the Atlantico has a very nice, large van, that holds up to eight people, that is for rent, including the driver. The cost, with driver is $R300 a day, and he will take us anywhere and everywhere for up to 10 hours. The first time we went to Petropolis, 3 of us hired the van. I took Wan Hallen, and the two other gringos also brought a gorgeous Brazilian garroto. With a tip it cost me $R120 to be chauferred around like a VIP. Wan Hallen always is watching to make sure that no one takes advantage of us, which is really nice.

>If any of you who

>will be in Rio while we are there and would like to do some

>sight seeing with us, let me know. We will be at the

>Atlantico.

>

I will be in Rio, but only from Nov 16 to 18 (unfortunately). Would be interested in sightseeing (at least until the saunas open at 3:00)

>If any of you who

>will be in Rio while we are there and would like to do some

>sight seeing with us, let me know. We will be at the

>Atlantico.

>

I will be in Rio, but only from Nov 16 to 18 (unfortunately). Would be interested in sightseeing (at least until the saunas open at 3:00)

Archived