My Dinner with Rio (aka, Benjamin's Exploits)...

BenjaminNicholas
This topic is 7203 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Howdy South of the Border MC'ers~

Just wanted to let everyone know that i posted a rather detailed account of my most recent trip to Rio in my online blog:

http://www.BenjaminNicholas.com

Click 'Online Journal' at the main menu and go forth with my exploits whilst in South America.

Rio was amazing. I now know why so many of you spend so much time there. While the boys are a treat, the whole city is simply mindboggling: A nice mix of culture, beauty and beach. I'm hoping to get back for Carnival in February :)

... Added, i think that Brazillians are the most in-shape people i've ever come across. Lots of asthetic beauty down there. They seem to be a people who enjoy keeping fit and looking good. It's nice to be amongst a culture who takes pride in the way they look without taking it to the extreme. Very shagadelic.

Muito obrigado & Warmest Always,

Benjamin Nicholas

Benjamin, muito obrigado for writing an alluring take on your recent Brasilian or carioca experience. I'll be there for the fourth time on 18 Outubro; I can't wait and am presently but briefly organizing some type of itinerary in three of Brasil's prime cities. Once again, I truly enjoyed the read and the writing itself!

Ate logo, Axiom2001 :9

Funny you mention that Seekster~

I did get a couple of freebie requests from the guys at Point, along with others asking if i was a working boy and 'available.' *grin*

It's absolutely amazing how much attention you get down there if you're blond. A little strange sometimes.

As nice as a little priceless twig & berry action would have been, i also knew that these guys were working hard to put food on the table. Regardless of it being hot or not, i would have felt like a sorry sack of crap-o-la if they weren't getting something financial out of it. That wouldn't have been be right.

All-in-all, Rio rocked! I can't wait to get back there :)

Warmest Always,

Benjamin Nicholas

Archived