night club and bar recommendations for Rio

mjd
This topic is 7228 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I see extensive lists of bars and clubs recommended but could someone recommend some that we'd enjoy. I've always enjoyed Incontru's and hooked up with fun young guys from there, but never made any connections at Le Boy. I couldn't even find their dark room -- where is it?

Last visit we went to Cueva and there were no young men there -- only middle-aged regulars and wasn't much fun.

Guest davenida

Just wanted to reply to your comment on La Cueva. There is virtually no action there except on Friday nights a little bit and some pretty good action there on Saturday night after 11:00 p.m. Many of the younger guys are not rent boys--just young guys who find older men attractive. But, of course, be sure that vet whoever you take home with the bartender or the disc jockey.

I don't think the dark room at LeBoy is always open. I did see it one time and if you are looking toward the dance floor from the bar it is all the way at the end of the dance floor and to the left where the stairs are. I really don't know how it is in there because I did not go in. I think you would be better off getting one of the really hot guys and then going upstairs to the sauna with him. The Leboy Sauna is right next door and I think you can go up there by going upstairs. They have some kind of deal where you can pay one admission and go in both the club and the sauna. There are quite a few guys that do videos on internet websites that you will see there (in the danceclub) , so I don't think it would be a problem hooking up with one of them. The club is not a rentboy hangout so you will not be approached by many guys but if you move around the crowd and make the move to meet guys it will happen. If you speak Portuguese it helps a lot but there are some guys here and there that will speak English.

Archived