Mexico in early August

mjd
This topic is 7259 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I wanted to visit Rio in August but couldn't get a frequent flyer ticket so am thinking of visiting Mexico instead because American had lots of seats available to Mexico. The Don Pato Gay Mexico website lists terrific bargains for rooms in Puerto Vallarta (such as at the Vallarta Cora) but I fear that there may not be many rentboys in town during the off season. Does anyone have any experience they could share on this.

I'd also appreciate recommendations for other locations. I've had great times in Veracruz but heard the heat and humidity are truly unbearable. Acapulco is always fun but the prices there for lodging seem exhorbitant to me -- a friend who visited this past spring said many gay clubs were closed and not much happening.

I also love San Jose, Costa Rica, but again, am sceptical about a trip in the rainy season.

So please, give me your recommendations, guys!

Guest tommy15

I was told by a knowledgeable gay person that Puerto Vallarta in August is where the gay Mexicans go to vacation because the rates are SO much cheaper and they like the warm weather. So you might find plenty of company, and I've seen some very handsome men there.

Blond Daddybear

Archived