Too Many "Hanging Chads" here.

Funseeker 22
This topic is 7273 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Since I have met many of the posters in the S.A. Site, I am left with the following questions still unanswered after recent posts.

For Tomcal, who never finished the "to be continued" story about finding a sleeping workman in his bed. Also about a boxing match he was going to attend where the "winner takes it all" or Tomcal ??

For Robbguy -since everyone`s camera seems to have disappeared ?, I hope that yours is still around for your usual great supply of pics ?.

For Gulliver -Great Palace !. Now who is Leo?, who obviously does not need to provide sexual harrassment insurance for his subs (lol).

For Driver- Carlos, the one with the great smile, yellow shirt at the M4M party last Oct ?. Is Juan Carlos still around the saunas? and Gaddis ?(sp) who was then Luciano on my last visit.

For Daddybears in Rio for the 1st time. Aren`t you just lovin it ? :)

Guest Tomcal_

>>For Tomcal, who never finished the "to be continued" story about finding a sleeping workman in his bed. Also about a boxing match he was going to attend where the "winner takes it all" or Tomcal ??

For Robbguy -since everyone`s camera seems to have disappeared ?, I hope that yours is still around for your usual great supply of pics ?.

For Gulliver -Great Palace !. Now who is Leo?, who obviously does not need to provide sexual harrassment insurance for his subs (lol).

For Driver- Carlos, the one with the great smile, yellow shirt at the M4M party last Oct ?. Is Juan Carlos still around the saunas?<<

Funseeker, if you buy me dinner in L.A. next week I will give you the "X" rated version, but here is what I can tell you of the above questions:

The sleeping workmen in my bed...I had arranged for him to come over that night, but he showed up at 10:30 when I was still at the sauna, and he went and fell asleep in my bed! While I was at Corujinha I met up with Rafael, who I had previously been with at 117 as had Robbguy. While as a general rule I am not into "twink" types, he is exceptionally handsome 21yr. who has a lean/slim swimmer build and is great in bed! So I asked him home for the night, but mentioned to Robb that the construction guy might be there, but I would rather be with Rafael. On the way back to the apartment about 1:30a.m. Robb was talking to Rafael, just in case my plans to have him stay overnight didn't work out!...smart move! When I got back to the apt. I couldn't even wake the guy up! to get him out the sofa! So Robb ended up with Rafael, and I ended up sleeping(and I do mean sleeping) with our exhausted construction guy. He woke up at 7:00 to head back to the site, gave me a kiss and he was off!

Robb has pictures and he will be posting them soon, he took several of my newest love interest, the first timer at 117, but I don't know if I will share with you! I know how you are!! lol

Your question about who is Leo! Leo is great, we have known him about 2 years, and he lives at Gullivers apartment, and is foreman of the work crew that is tearing down and hauling away all the remments of the existing house that was on the property. He is also our live in security guy at the apartment and will be at the house. He also functions well as a negotiator for our "meetings" with the various workers at the site!}(

Carlos is not the Carlos from last Oct., he is living back in Bela Horzonte. Juan Carlos is living in Barcelona, Spain(along with lucas) working at the sauna there

Now your chads aren't hanging anymore!!

FYI, I found this information on Brazil today and thought is was interesting:

Ethnic Groups

22% Mulatto

15% Portuguese

12% Mestizo

11% Italian

11% Black

10% Spanish

19% Other

including Germans, Japanese, and Native Americans

>"Funseeker, if you buy me dinner in L.A. next week I will give

>you the "X" rated version".

That`s a great plan. Now we`ll have to flip for the tab.(lol).

Look forward to catching up with your local Rio news.

I`ll email you.

P.S. Now what happened with the boxing match ???.

"Hanging Chads" still want to know.:)

>For Driver- Carlos, the one with the great smile, yellow shirt

>at the M4M party last Oct ?. Is Juan Carlos still around the

>saunas? and Gaddis ?(sp) who was then Luciano on my last

>visit.

Not seen any of the above so far.

Guest Tomcal_

I received an email from Juan Carlos today! He says he is in Spain and coming back to Rio in November.

Guest Tomcal_

Funseeker, I spoke to Luis, and Estacao was never offered for sale. He said he doesn't know where that rumor came from.

I am sitting here in my study reading this particular site and listening to St.Germain's "Tourist" CD. Gosh, having this played at volume at some (if not all) of the Rio saunas would definitely enhance the initial ambiance. The music is great for "fuk" times! :9

My thought was if the sauna in question were up for sale and someone on the site purchased it, having music piped throughout the venue would be exciting as well as great. It'd remind me of the ole times when I would venture into a few of San Francisco's excellent "tubs"!

>For Driver- Carlos, the one with the great smile, yellow shirt

>at the M4M party last Oct ?. Is Juan Carlos still around the

>saunas? and Gaddis ?(sp) who was then Luciano on my last

>visit.

There is a gadges here in Estacion - saw him a few nights ago but may not be the boy you remember.

Archived