Choices between Buzios, Parati, Igassu, Petropolis, etc.

goingtorio
This topic is 7452 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Deweywop

RE: Choices between Buzios, Parati, Igassu, Petropolis,...

I think most people who've seen it will say that Iguassu is a must-see-at-least-once-in-your-life. That said, it's not day trip like the other places you listed (to which I have not been). You have to fly there and even that will take up at least 2 days.

I haven't been to Buzios but have been to the other three places. I'd definitely recommend staying at your first three listings more than one day. I did a one day tour of Petropolis, and that sufficed. Parati is a fabulous, quaint town--spent a weekend there with CarloRio and his assistant and five guys from Sao Paulo. Foz de Igassu (There's another spelling, too!) was fab--fab--fab. Try to go with someone else when you do this; I had a wonderful time, but it would have been enhanced if I'd been with a friend or lover or bed partner. Almost all travelers in October were with others.

I haven't been to Buzios but have been to the other three places. I'd definitely recommend staying at your first three listings more than one day. I did a one day tour of Petropolis, and that sufficed. Parati is a fabulous, quaint town--spent a weekend there with CarloRio and his assistant and five guys from Sao Paulo. Foz de Igassu (There's another spelling, too!) was fab--fab--fab. Try to go with someone else when you do this; I had a wonderful time, but it would have been enhanced if I'd been with a friend or lover or bed partner. Almost all travelers in October were with others.

Archived