In Rio Oct. 10-22?

elpaso
This topic is 7525 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sadly, work is preventing me from joining Tomcal, FloridaRobb, Gulliver, Jake and the rest of the gang for the Festa Americanos later in the month, but I will be there from October 10-22 should other M4Mers be in the neighborhood at that time. If so, drop me a line...

Cheers!

I wish you were going to make it this time! good seeing you in August! maybe next April in Rio? I will be in NYC about 3 times between now and Xmas, so hopefully we can meet for dinner!

• 2 weeks later...

It's 12:10 am in California; tomorrow 07 October I will be leaving for Sao Paulo which begins my trip and end in RIo for all of the parties and parties and parties! I hope to see you guys during the 3rd week of this month! Thanks for all of the prior information...AXiom2001......:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I´m in Rio now and will be here until Monday - would enjoy getting together. I´m having a great time, especially now that the sun came out and I got together last night with Bruno at Point 202! He says hello to all his friends and looks forward to seeing you all in 2 weeks. If any of you want to know what he looks like, do a search for the soap star Matt Cedeno, I think he has an uncanny resemblance, only better looking - and as sweet as they come.

Archived