Back from Brasil

floridarob
This topic is 7566 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wow, that seemed like a longer flight than usual for some reason...anyway I've done my writeup on the cities we went to in Brasil (might not be as comprehensive as others') but they are on Gulliver's laptop in Word. When he gets a chance to do his "homework" I'm sure he'll post them here together.

Monica sounded excited about all the rooms rented there that week or so from this board. We asked her to get in touch with the churrasco guy to ck his prices and availability for the 27th...if someone is down there soon, will you ck with her on that...Im going to Cuba for a month this week and might be out of touch with the world.

Last few days in Rio were rainy and crappy. Estacio seened dead all the nights I was there and Point seemed much busier, lots of Italian and Portuguese tourists this time of year. A boy at Point said Estacio is always dead now and Point is always better, thats why he changed to only Point.

Tom, glad to hear that your roommate is coming.

I met the owner from Corijinas and told him how many of us will be there and half joking he said he'd open the place only to us for those nights.

Archived