Boardwalk Bar, Miami

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 8221 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tomcal_

the Boardwalk Bar in Sunny Isles(no. Miami) has recently been closed. this had been rumored for the past 2 years as it sits in a strip mall next to the police station! over the past 5 years i have met many "dancers" there(especially good for meeting Latin guys)I have heard it may reopen somewhere else, does anyone in the area know the details. Thanks. I go to Miami about 5 times a year for business and really enjoyed this place.:-(

>the Boardwalk Bar in Sunny Isles(no. Miami) has recently

>been closed. this had been rumored for the past 2 years as

>it sits in a strip mall next to the police station! over the

>past 5 years i have met many "dancers" there(especially good

>for meeting Latin guys)I have heard it may reopen somewhere

>else, does anyone in the area know the details. Thanks. I go

>to Miami about 5 times a year for business and really

>enjoyed this place.:-(

Hotspots magazine recently had a mention that Boardwalk's owner was looking to open up in Lauderdale. Also there is still the possiblity that the Miami location might reopen.

Guest JustANametoPlay

According to the editor of Outlook Magazine down here, the Boardwalk will in fact re-open in a new location. No info on where or when, and of course things could change.

I have heard though that many of the dancers are now working out Lord's in Ft. Laud.

Guest Tomcal_

Tha;nks for the info, I have been to Lord's in the past, and it never had the quantity of boys(or quality)of the Boardwalk's, but maybe if they are forced to go there to work, Lord's will improve, the space is a lot larger then the Boardwalk's, so they could handle more guys easy enough.

>According to the editor of Outlook Magazine down here, the

>Boardwalk will in fact re-open in a new location. No info

>on where or when, and of course things could change.

>

>I have heard though that many of the dancers are now working

>out Lord's in Ft. Laud.

Lord's is the best of two in Lauderdale. A Boardwalk in Lauderdale would be different because clientele and legal environment are different. There appears to be more supervision, including infrequent raids, in Lauderdale.

Guest LOVEHANDLE

Is it confirmed that most guys from the Boardwalk are now working at Lords? And where is Lords? What is the other place in FT L? Please guys need to know because I am really missing these guys and is headed down to MIAMI this month for a little R and R.

Thanx.

Archived