Rio July 6 - 14

crazy4u
This topic is 7670 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am going on my second trip to Rio in July. Would be nice to meet any M4M members being there at the same time. I have with great pleasure read all the useful information on this site, so I feel quite comfortable with the scene. Perhaps we could meet for lunch at Maxim's or dinner/drinks at the Jabba place?

Guest Jake

I expect to be back in Rio before July and would be delighted to meet you and maybe show you some of the ropes you haven't yet discovered. Send me a private e and I'll send back my Rio cel# and keep you posted.

Just got back from Rio -- I couldn't believe how much Maxim had raised its prices. Either that, or I got suckered into the "tourist" menu. Finally discovered the location od Jabba's place (I practically stumbled out of bed and onto it every morning -- so close to Atlantico) and found the food excellent and the prices quite good. Took two of my buddies from 117 there and the entire bill was abot $24 for dinner for 3.

Was hoping to scope Tri on the sly, but didn't find the girl. I also described him (as he describes himself) and there was no recollection frm the sauna circles.

202, by the way, was a big disappointment. By the same token, I gained a new appreciation for Estacao and rekindled my passion for 117.

All in all, my best sauna time was in Sao Paulo at Lagoa. That place has class and a multitude of services -- massage, pedicure, waxing not available at other saunas. Even dated every day a refugee from Apollus who moonlights at Lagoa.

Cheers,

IamI -- renewed and refreshed

jake and other posters, florida rob and i will arrive rio on June 20 and then go on to sao paulo for 6/27 thru 29. staying in the penthouse suite at atlantico. If any others have dates that overlap - email me. it will be fun to hook up.

Guest Jake

Sorry Gulliver, but I'm probably going to miss you this trip as it looks like I won't get back until the very end of June/early July. I hope to meet you next trip.

And IamI, you're starting to almost sound like a regular person. Must be Brazil and its amazing theraputic qualities.

IamI it was indeed refreshing reading your positive take about your experience; it was also a true departure from previous posts by you. I hope we're seeing a rejuvenated person here now. This is far more uplifting than what has occurred previously. I second Jake's response and personally thank you! Axiom2001:-) :) :)

Thanks, Bud, it must be. Sure would like to catch up with you guys and enjoy Brazil together. I did have fun ... and must control myself to say I'm in love ... because those things don't happen in a sauna. More to come.

IamI -- the new, sensitive dude. I might even tolerate Trisexual.

:-)

Love to y'all.

Archived