Back from Brasil!

Trixie
This topic is 7881 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, my dears, miss Trixie certainly had a wonderful time in Bahia! I never made it to the baths, because it's just sooo easy to find men on the street! Certainly, they were somewhat confused by my particular specialty (kitchie-kitchie koo) but nevertheless every guy I met hung in there.

In fact, a lovely afro-brasilian man named Fabio (aren't they all!) hung in there for a whole ten days! He was handsome, ticklish, and actually enjoyed it! Although I don't speak any portuguese, and he no english, we got along famously. He even took me to his home village, a day's travel from Bahia, where we saw a spectacular ceremony. Many fat black women danced, a chicken was slaughtered, and afterwards we all had cake! I'm not sure, but we might be wedded!

I highly recommend Brasil!

Trixie, you slut! Fabio was promised to me a year and a half ago!!

Ohhh!!! I just can't believe he's be such a fickle beast and actually have CAKE with you. :-(

I hate you ! I hate you !! I haaaate yooouuu!

I'm sure deep in his heart, he's still mine. I mean, it was DEEP.

Guest luv2rideURbig1

* sigh *

EVERY friend of mine who has every been to Brazil has always maintained that if there was one place that had the most men that they know to be my "type" it is this city -- I MUST GO!

Archived