Gyms in Rio

robbguy
This topic is 7872 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi,

I'll be in Rio on Sunday the 6th and was wondering if anyone knows of any gyms in the city. I would like to work out while I am in Rio (outside of the sauna workouts) :-) and could use any info you may have. Thanks and Bom Dia. Robbguy

Guest Tomcal_

There are quite a few gyms in the Copa and Ipenema area, there is one on the 2nd floor of Sequiero Campos and Tonlereo(sp?) (right on the way Rogers), have been there, very adequent. But there are many to choose from, just ask any of the boys in the suanas, several are on the caliber of Golds' here, there is a gold's in Copa, but can't remember the address, abut anyone would be able to direct you!

• 4 weeks later...

The Gold's in Copacabana is at Avenida Copacabana 500 on the second floor. It's fairly well equipped by Rio standards, but the equipment is not the standard you would find in Gold's USA. The people are very friendly, charge R$10.00 (about $2.50) per day and gave me in-and-out priveleges.

Archived