Puerto Villarta

Big Daddy
This topic is 7902 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, I am off to Puerto Villarta in the morning. I have been doing as much research as possible using the Internet and now actually have very high hopes for a great time. Language will not be an issue for either myself or my friend George, whom I am meeting there. He left 3 days earlier for a side trip to Guadalajara.

Villarta seems to have a very active and substantial gay community that does cater to the gay tourist. While we are staying at the Sheraton Buganvilla, there are literally dozens of what seem to be very nice gay hotels and B&B's. We are going to check these out and I will post a report. Villarta is a very easy trip from Phoenix and if it works out, we definitely will return. (George has gotten over his fear of Rio and we are now planning on at least 10 days in April.)

While there is not a "male" red light district, the gay beach and bars appearently have a good supply of willing guys. The key is to not say or even imply that they are "gay". George is very knowledgeable as to chasing Mexican boys. He has repeatedly told me that what occurs "abajo de mesa" (under the table)is generally perfectly ok with most Latin men. Just do not put your hands on top of the table where all can see.

This is the end of the rainy season and Villarta is just gearing up for the "high" season. Nonetheless, we should be able to see and do quite a bit. There is sailing in the bay and tours into the jungle. There are even gay trips to secluded beaches with all the "amenities".

If I can, I will post while I am there.

Wish me happy hunting.

Big Daddy

Archived