BRAZILNUT

Guest Texas Ted
This topic is 7937 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest NICOLA917

FIRECAT HELP

"I registerd and am able to access the site, but I am unable to select photos from the pink background. What gives."

Hi Firecat,

Here are three solutions, as I don't know the details to your problems in acessing the "Photos".

1. After you register as a YahooGroups member you must:

Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BRAZILNUT again and click on < Join This Group > in the right hand corner.

You will be asked to complete a short form to join the group. Then click on < Join >

at the bottom of the page.

2. If you have already joined the BRAZILNUT Group you must:

Click on the WORD "Photos" in the left hand index (Pink Background) to view the photos.

The next page will then load with the thumbnail photos and folders.

You can click on a folder to open them or click on a photo to see a larger size.

You should also click on "Show All" near the bottom of the page to see ALL of the photos and folders.

3. If you have already joined the group and you click on the WORD "Photos" and nothing happens, perhaps you have a slow connection and you need to wait a little longer for the "Photo" page to load.

I hope this helps.

Please post a message in BRAZILNUT after you have viewed the photos.

Let me know more details of your situation if you are still unable to access the photos.

N

Guest NICOLA917

Hi TT

1. You need to Register to be a member of Yahoo Groups first.

2. Please click on [ Register ] in the right hand corner to join Yahoo Groups.

3. Make sure that you enter your birth date as over 21 because this is an age restricted group.

4. After you register you must go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BRAZILNUT again and click on [ Join This Group ] in the right hand corner.

5. You will be asked to complete a short form to join the group. Then click on [ Join ]

at the bottom of the page.

6. Alas...You have entered BRAZILNUT!

This may sound a bit complicated but it is quite simple.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

N

Guest Jaunty

Short Form ??? Baloney!!! They require way too much information.

Looks like an invitation to join SPAM central !! There has to be a better way to share fotos.

And why is it that everyone plugging this site has only beena member of this board for a few days?? Is there something fishy here??

>Is there something fishy here??

Nah. It's just standard Yahoo Groups stuff.

You're right -- Yahoo asks for way too much stuff. I choose to give them the minimum possible and deselect all the mail options and to use an email address that I don't care that much about.

But the Brazilnut site is quite simple and the pictures are easy to view once you have finally gotten through the Yahoo Groups stuff. From then on in, it's easy.

There used to be a lot more options for sharing pictures online at low or no cost. But many of those options no longer exist.

The Brazilnut site is a nice gesture and I appreciate very much that they created it. If you're interested in seeing some of the guys from Brazil, give it another try. As of a few minutes ago, they had 23 pictures or folders available. Five or six of those were folders, each containg a dozen or more pics of one guy. The other 17 or 18 files were individual pics of different guys.

BG

On Saturday I joined this group; prior to that a friend of mine has joined other yahoo groups which have stunning, just downright "super-hot" pics of men, cocks, etc. You name it! He's sent me many a greeting during the past month.

Thanks man for establishing this particular group; it enhances my visions.

>prior to that a friend of

>mine has joined other yahoo groups which have stunning, just

>downright "super-hot" pics of men, cocks, etc. You name it!

Would you mind sharing some of these groups? I just joined BrazilNut's group and don't know my way around the Yahoo groups.

>He's sent me many a greeting during the past month.

>

What is the point of the greetings, telling someone about the group?

Thanks,

Dick

• 4 months later...

Archived