I arrived in Rio, my last question

Guest coolguy
This topic is 7946 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest coolguy

ok i know i am naive, but one more question: Do you usually take a bag with you with your shower gel and clothes into the saunas? You know, like at the gyms, when you need to take a shower afterwards and change clothes

Or just go with your clothes on , your credit card and lots of 50s?

Do all three saunas in Rio accept creditcards?

Guest Tomcal_

Have Fun!! take only $50. reyas bills, and one credit card, I make xerox copy of my passport and carry that for i.d. if needed(never has so far). At the sauana they provide the soap and towels, you normally go and shower after each encounter as do the boys. the boys will give you the soap.(and condoms and lube)

This is cute-- not in the cynical sense! As I read your info., those are the words that came to mind along with a smile.

This info. is valuable; then one will not have to be embarrassed or go through any unnecessary changes. I, for one, truly appreciate all of the serious answers I and others have received from you previous and current travelers to Brasil. Thanks oh so much, men!!:)

While this subject came up, I discovered some time back that while all the regular Rio saunas bill with inocuous (and even "cute") names, Lagoa in Sao Paulo takes American Express - unlike some - but bills as Lagoa Termas. Take care.

Archived