Rio escapade

Guest Coco
This topic is 7951 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was in Rio in May for the first time and was so impressed that I went back in July and stayed three weeks....First I would like to talk about the twins that I met at Estacao sauna...They are identical and are the ultimate in sex but very materialistic..all is money money but lets face it that is their job..But they are loving, beautiful and in bed they are great...Then I went to Rogers where the star attraction is a guy name Yan...He is beautiful and has the most beautiful green eyes I have seen and hhis 9 inches prick is so effective that I had never experience sex as I did with him... I had him six time there and five time sin an apartment that I rented for two weeks...I can wait to go back and see him...When I saw Ernani for the first time in the internet i became obsessed with him...I called him in Rio and we met in my apartment..we talked for three hours and had sex only once but it was worth it... He is not a clock watcher..He is slim, and very well hung... He is everything the firt reviewers said about him...Do not miss his trip to New York next time soon... I will look forward to being with him again. Will follow up after I see him again.

Guest Ernani

Coco,

thanks for you compliments. Very kind of you.

I'm going to NYC in September and of course, I will contact you.

I have to agree with you. Rio is an impressive city, unique.

Hope you have had fun here.

I had numerous sessions with the twins and Yan (pronounced Ian).

I didn't find the twins materialistic other than paying them for a session. They were incredibly attentive and (being with identical twins) perhaps the best sex of my life.

Yan was just as you describe. As a BTW, while I was there in early July he moved himself, his wife, and their 3 yo daughter to a new apt. He gave me his number and said that if his wife answered, not to worry, she knows the whole scene!!! It's a different world.

Dick

I also would heartily concur with all your comments with one notable exception. I can't imagine what either one of the twins could have done to make you feel they are "materialistic", although I'm not doubting you that something led you to that. In my many experiences with them - and with them knowing full well that they are favorites of mine - they've never been anything but very happy and appreciative of $R50 plus a $R10 tip for each, a total, as I noted elsewhere, of a little over $40 US. To the contrary, they have always waited to be asked if they would like a drink or sandwich and never pushed for anything extra. They are just an outstanding experience in a country of outstanding experiences.

RE: Materialistic...?

On the TWINS...as the saying goes...familiarity breeds contempt...especially if the resulting effect is uncontrolled expenses... I know the twins and I find them so sweet and such darlings...but they're no pushovers either!!!

Atire a primeira pedra quem nao tem pecado...!

Archived