Rio, Club 117 Boy in August Honcho Magazine

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 7961 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tomcal_

Hi Guys, in the August issue of Honcho magazine on pages 84 -89 is a photo spead of "Anderson" who i wrote about in previous posts on Rio. He is listed as Joam Pereyra in the magazine. For those of you going there I highly recommend him! I will see him again when i go in August. He is a great kisser, really into mutual oral, rimming, will not bottom(says he is bi - i know in the lounge at 117 he is usually watching the straight videos)but is very enthusiastic in bed. He came over to my hotel one morning at 9:00 and stayed most of the day. The pics look just like him.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jaunty

I just returned from Rio and enjoyed several sessions with Anderson and was dying to get my hands on the Honcho photo spread. I walked out of the store empty handed . . .

The photographer tried to make him look sultry and ??? but my experience of him was his basic expression was a winning, infectious smile. A real sweetheart of a guy who can also turn passionate and intense, but not with that forced expression in the photos. I also remember his body as being considerably tighter and defined than what is shown. You know the cliche'; "Looks much better than the photos"

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Ernani

Don't forget to see my name in the accompaning article. It appears several times, since I introduced Anderson to the Honcho photographer. I posed for him in San Francisco and I will appear in Honcho for the second time showing my Big Brazilian horse dick.

Um beijo !

Archived