Sauna Thermas Barcelona

alankay
This topic is 8099 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just returned from Barcelona and wanted to comment on Sauna Thermas and update some information. Sauna Thermas is at 46 Diputacion and discretely advertizes itself with a simple brass sign on the entry door. Admission is 11 Euros and the rent boys go for 35 Euros. The sauna is three levels--two below ground level. The best time to see the most stunning young men you can imagine is between 6 and 9 PM. The choices range from bodybuilders to twinks and everything in between. Every night I was there (Fri-Sun) there were new rent boys along with the regulars. The best vantage point is the middle floor--where most of the action takes place. The basement bar and exercise/pool area is also worth exploring. I met Andreas the first night--and subsequent nights. He is a 5'9" Spaniard, very muscular and quite handsome. Andreas is versatile and a great kisser--highly recommended and a regular! Sauna Thermas is one of the best meat markets I've frequented!

Archived