Prague Rentboy scene

rinky
This topic is 5717 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A friend and myself just got back from 4 days in Prague. We decided to look for a hotel close to the 2 gay bars Monty's and Temple, as well at the train station as in the past this was a great place to pick up guys. We found Ariston Patio Hotel, Seifertova 22, about 8 blocks right up the street from them. Newer/Clean, very nice rooms with king bed, cable TV, safe, and fridge for about $100. U.S. a night. If you want more upscale there are is a nice Hilton and Marriott in old town within walking distance of these bars. We walked over both days to eat near them. But their rates were around $300/U.S. and they were almost completely full.

We had originally booked the hotel monty which is part of the bar and club building where the two of them are located. Big Mistake! we walked in and the two suites were really the worst I have ever seen, no security, no heat, No light over the sink, no phone or clock, one small bath towel that I am sure was made from compressed cardboard! We walked out immediately! Monty's is a very very small bar, two sofas, a couple of overstuffed chairs and 5 bar stools. There is also another back room with a sofa and some chairs and video machines where the "boys" hang out. The guys seem to walk in look around for a few minutes and then walk out and come back an hour or two later and do the same thing thoughout the day/night. All of the guys we actually met and went with ended up being from here. around the corner is Temple bar and it's nice, rather Cave like looking interior. on Friday night there were about 15 guys working there after 10:30 p.m., many who had checked out Monty's several times before settling in at Temple. The other rentboy bar is Escape located about 10 minutes by cab from this area, is if a more upscale strip club similiar to what you would find at a straight stipper bar in Vegas. All three nights we were there, there were about 15 to 20 guys working. They have shows on the 1/2 hour and anywhere from 3 to 6 of the guys will put on some costumes and do a 5 min. show usually ending up naked. The difference between the guys at Escape and Temple/Monty's is that the Escape guys were unyielding in wanting $4000./Czk, about $245. U.S., whereas the guys from the other two places were consistently $1500./Czk or about $91.00! The type of guys were the same so this was a no brainer! One night we were leaving at 2:00 a.m., it closes at 3:00, I asked a guy if he wanted to go back to the hotel for $2,000.Czk and he said no, even thou the propects of getting any bizness as they call it was Nil as the place was pretty empty. The age range at all the places seem to be from 18 to 22 with a few exceptions. Body types were predominately lean/toned/Swimmer and Twink. A few muscular guys, including a very hot blonde bartender at Monty's and and blond skinhead at Escape and hunky BelAmi bartender at Temple. Also there was a BelAmi guy who we had both seen in films at Temple both nights, but he had serious attention from other customers when we were there so we only got to talk to him a few minutes but was very stunning.

I found the guys to be friendly, good in bed, many spoke fairly good English. It seemed a majority of the guys are blonde with maybe 5% gypsy. and one stripper at Escape who was 1/2 Mongolian and 1/2 Czeck who was very sexy. Airfares were reasonable flying to London and taking BA to Prague from there.

Archived