Spain Rent Boy Saunas

sydneyboy
This topic is 5751 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Do an archival search. I've read info about both of these saunas sometime during the earlier months of 2008. You should get the most recent data that's been written by fellow posters.

Or if others have been to either since these postings, it would be wonderful if they came forth and revealed (in detail) their experiences!!

My last visit to Thermas sauna in Barcelona was in mid-July. The standard rates seemed to be 50 euros for a session. The sauna is open 24 hours a day and at non-peak hours more of the boys are willing to negotiate their rates downward. I'm not much of a bargainer, but one of my friends who was on the trip was able to get sessions for as low as 20 euros from time to time.

I havent had any experience with Adan, but it is next on my list!

Unfortunately, you are not correct re opening hours. I tried to visit at 2.30 am last weekend and found the sauna closed. So I think it closes at 2 am even in the weekends.

Going rate seems to be 50 euro. Some will not go down on the price even when competition is fierce, while others gladly go down to 40. Somehow the price seems to be related to the lengh of their tool.:9 :9

They may have changed their hours but their website still reports that they are open 24/7. In April I spent an early afternoon/early evening there, went out for dinner and relaxed a bit, and then returned late in the evening. I left around 4:00 a.m. It was very slow at that hour but there were still a couple clients hanging around. It looked like there were at least a couple boys who had come in from out of town and were sleeping there.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived