Prague

pauleiro
This topic is 6851 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just returned from Prague. Fabulous city, good food , lots of history etc.

But if you are going for the boys I think you will be dissapointed. I did not go to Drakes because of all the bad things said about it. Escape had nobody working there that would make the bottom 1/2 of any of the clubs in Montreal in terms of looks and especially personality.Also the club and boys are constantly trying to pad the bill which at times bordered on thievery.

Pino's had nobody twinkish and if they had an occasional one he would be drugged out. To be fair I did not return on the weekend and a friend who went the next week found a couple of decent boys. I had brought someone with me and I'll admit my standards were a little high but I would go back to Prague in a minute but it would not be for the boys.

On the other hand i saw more beautiful women then any place I have ever been except Sweeden.

If you think it will be like Barcelona, Montreal, Thailand , Brazil in terms of rent boys and at good prices , you will be dissapointed.

Archived