Hamburg

blumpet
This topic is 7264 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What about Hamburg in Germany, any info on gay sauna with renting boy (like in brazil), house of boys, street hustler and where to find them ?

Any general info about male prostitution in Hamburg such as usual price and if we can easily bring a boy to our hotel (4 or 5 stars).

Thanks and greetings to all

>What about Hamburg in Germany, any info on gay sauna with

>renting boy (like in brazil), house of boys, street hustler

>and where to find them ?

>Any general info about male prostitution in Hamburg such as

>usual price and if we can easily bring a boy to our hotel (4

>or 5 stars).

>

Well, Hamburg is NOT like Brazil! My posting of May 2003 is included here to give you my experience with my last (and final) trip to Hamburg. What a disappointment Hamburg is.

"May 16th 2003

#2934, "Hamburg, Germany - versus- Montreal, Quebec"

I just returned from vacationing in Hamburg, Germany. It had been only two years since I was last there. I chose to go to Hamburg because I had visited there many times and because it was one of my favorite cities accept, of course, Montreal.

Hamburg was very much like Montreal in that it had an area where one could find and meet good-looking hustlers. Moreover, Hamburg had a lot of clubs similar to those found in Montreal (Stock, Campus, et cetera). Strip dancers were available to a customer just as they are in Montreal. The main difference between Hamburg’s gay village and Montreal’s gay village is that the language and the guys in Hamburg are predominately blond while in Montreal they are predominately brunette.

In just two years, the social aspect of Hamburg has deteriorated from the way it formerly was. The gay clubs that were located on the Reeperbahn have been closed or moved. The hustlers that were always available on the Reeperbahn have vanished. The few clubs that remain have been moved (been pushed) to a seedy side street from the Reeperbahn. Worse yet, there is now a "cover charge" or entrance fee to enter the relocated clubs. Once inside, after paying the entrance fee, a customer is required to immediately purchase a "two drink minimum.” Following the customer’s purchase of the minimum drinks, the customer gets approached and harangued by pushy hustlers who beg for drinks at a premium price. If a drink is purchased for one of the hustlers, the hustler then nags the customer to take him back to the customer’s hotel or to a back room where the customer is required to pay a rental fee for the room as well as pay for a bottle of liquor to take to the little room in the rear of the bar. Given the foregoing facts and observations, Hamburg’s formerly gay section of the Reeperbahn has become little more than an unfriendly commercial enterprise which provides little or no enjoyment for the customer. How sad this is.

Harold's Hotel, which was analogous to Bourbon Hotel in Montreal and which always had good-looking hustlers hanging around outside or in the vicinity, is now just a shell of what it was. I asked the clerk behind the desk at Harold's Hotel what happened to the area and why the area had changed so rapidly. He told me that the Reeperbahn is changing to suit the strait crowds. He also told me that the crime rate against gays, on the Reeperbahn, is on the rise in Hamburg. He further stated that hustlers who formerly congregated around and in front of Harold's Hotel or in the vicinity were frequently harassed and often beaten up by "straits" who want the Reeperbahn to become totally free of gays.

Hamburg was such a disappointment. I doubt that I will return.

On the bright side, we still have Montreal despite the recent changes concerning $10.00 versus $20.00 dances and whether doors or curtains are open or closed. Ignoring that present and temporary controversy, we should all be thankful that we have Montreal. There now exists no other place in the world like it. We can frequent the Montreal clubs without a cover charge or entrance fee. We are not required to purchase a minimum number of drinks. The crime rate in Montreal’s gay village is minuscule. But, best of all, the gays are, for the most part, not bothered by ordinances. A plus is that the guys (dancers and hustlers alike) are friendly and have charms that we no longer find in the U.S. or other places. Face it, Montreal is good, grand, great, swell and fun, isn’t it?

Addendum to the above - - -

Since abandoning Hamburg, I recently discovered that Rio de Janeiro is the place to go. Rio beats anywhere I have visited. The scene, the people, the food and the sites. Too good to be true. Try it, you'll like it! (Guantanteed) - - - - - -

Thank you for your feed back.

Seems that hamburg is not very gay :) (and also the antic meaning of the word)

I have been in Sau Paulo and Rio, I know that there is nothing to compare, really nothing. (And I am planing to go back to Brazil in november this year for three weeks holliday)

But I have to go to Hamburg 4 days, it is primarily not for pleasure, but I was hoping get little bit of pleasure as well.

best regards

If you're going to be there anyway - you should check out Haralds Hotel (on the Reeperbahn... It has sort of a non descript sign, you have to look for it. Go one flight up. )

I've been told great stories about the place but when I went it was tragic - maybe it was just a bad night.

If you want a small, latin, muscled guy, 5'8", go and visit Ken (His pictures are on Escupido.com, look up Germany, Hamburg, and he's one of the 54 entries, under his name, Ken)

I know him, he's very human - friendly, funny and lovable. He speaks Spanish, enough English to get by, and his German is improving. His phone number is +49 1602204187

Archived