Recommendations for London duos?

seeker630
This topic is 7540 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm interesting in hiring a duo on my next London vist. I had a great time with Mattie & Ricci but am lookign for a new pair. had my sights set on Kris & Tomash but Kris says he's no longer 'working'.

I'm lookign for a pair who will have a great time with each other but not exclude me. I need a versatile pair - or a top & bottom. I like to watch 2 guys fuck and I love to feed a guy my cock while he's being plowed.

Any suggestions?

Oh yeah - also still looking for recomendations for guys with great oral skills!

When I was in London in May I did a 3 way with Steve Kelsen and UK Matt (not Matt Matthews - the Matt I am referring to has a lot of reviews) twice in one week.

Steve is mostly a top (although he has a review where he bottomed for the client) and Matt is completely versatile. They will go at one another but never leave you out of the action. Matt has definitely bottomed for Steve (Matt was in the middle at one point during our second three way) and I have topped Matt several times.

Steve is an excellent top and also excellent at giving a blow job. He's a really nice guy and Matt is a sweetheart.

Archived