Do you know these London Lads?

Guest Rottfan
This topic is 7774 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Rottfan

Going to London in a couple of weeks and wondered if anybody knew these guys from London Lads. I'm looking for a gymnast-type guy, straight acting, good kisser. These guys seem to fit the bill, but there are no reviews here of them (a couple have reviews on London Lads, but I don't know if I can trust them).

202.MASSIMO

CATCH PHRASE Horny Latino

A BIT ABOUT ME Genuine handsome boy, smooth muscular

body, bubble butt, masculine, very friendly, no

attitude. Ready 4 horny unhurried action!

AGE 24

HEIGHT 5' 9"

WEIGHT 12 st

CHEST 42"

WAIST 30"

RACE Caucasian

318.JAMIE

CATCH PHRASE THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO CHECK OUT MY SITE.

A BIT ABOUT ME HI GUYS MY NAME IS JAMIE, 24 YEARS OF AGE, BRITISH AND BASED IN EARLS COURT. I'M VERY GOOD LOOKING, FRIENDLY, MUSCULAR, SEXY, COMPLETELY ATTITUDE FREE, STRAIGHT ACTING, CLEAN AND HYGIENIC, WELL MANNERED, INTELLIGENT AND EASY GOING. I'M WELL ENDOWED, VERSATILE LAD WHO OFFERS A THOROUGHLY PROFESSIONAL, SENSUAL AND UNHURRIED SERVICE. AND AS I AM INTO GYMNASTICS AND WRESTLING YOU WONT BE SURPRISED TO LEARN THAT I AM ALWAYS HORNY AND UP FOR SOME FUN!

AGE 24

HEIGHT 5' 9" 175 CMS

WEIGHT 76 KG 11.9ST

380.DANIEL

CATCH PHRASE WANT SOME SATISFACTION....

A BIT ABOUT ME FIT, ATHLETIC, MUSCULAR BODY, GREAT FACE AND ATTITUDE, INTELLIGENT AND FRIENDLY, WILLING TO MAKE EVERY MINUTE SPENT WITH ME MEMORABLE

AGE 24

HEIGHT 6' 183 CMS

WEIGHT 11.3 ST. 72 KG

CHEST 42"

WAIST 31"

>

>

>

straight acting/looking...damn what an offensive term. i mean what is gay looking?? or jewish looking ,or catholic looking.........and besides how staight acting/looking can ya be when your on your knees with a dick in ya mouth.....why do some people think "straight" looking is more desirable than "gay" looking.if i'm not mistaken both oreintations have 2 legs,2 arms,a head,etc:, etc:now if the desire for the one you want, is to be masculine or effeminate in appearance......well just say that. in my limited experiance.....it seems far more breeders look like sissys than do the gay dudes i know.........so the end of this vent is i guess.........straight does not automatically equal masculine.......nor does gay equal effeminate,,,,,,taylorky@19:41-02/17/03

Guest Londonguy

Jamie is reviewed as Ricky Bates on the site (I have seen him a couple of times and did the first review).

Most of his reviews support my experience of him being a lovely guy with an amazing body.

Archived