Escape/ Prague

Guest Mini
This topic is 7836 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi, I have read about so many good things about Escape, and I am very interested drop by during the visit, just wondering can anyone give me more info about Escape?

What is the rate per hour?

Is there like a room (backroom) for a quick hookup there? Since staying with some straight friends, any places charge hour rent recommend?

Is it safe to walk around the area at night? or better take the taxi from hotel directly?

Thanks

Mini-me

I am a frequent visitor to Escape and can answer some of your questions.

There are no rooms of any description at Escape. You have to rely on a place of your own. Unfortunately, I dont know of any places that do rooms by the hour. Having said that I think maybe Pinochhios do (one of the other clubs)but I dont suppose that you can go there with someone from Escape!

The rate last month was 1500 Czech Kr per hour, which is approx £40UK, but it seems to vary on the time of year and availability etc. Last year I was quoted 3000 Kr, still cheap,but that was in the middle of summer.

The club is in the downtown well light area which is perfectly safe to walk around at any time of the day or night,as is all of Prague except,maybe,the underpasses near the main railway station which is some way out anyway.

Dont bother with Drakes (see mine and other reviews)!

Also spend some time seeing the real Prague, its fantastic.

Have fun.....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ,

I go to the Escape club often , its a great place. When I was there a couple months ago they did have a room there available for a quickie. I think the charge was about 600 crowns. It was just past the entrance to the club in the courtyard.

Like the other post says this club is in a safe area very near to the main square. There is a major tram stop 3 mins walking time away. They offer a cab service with reasonable rates too.

I usualy end up at Pinnochio and find a guy and go upstairs there.

The rooms are 600 crowns.

Archived