Mark Speed & Brett - or other duos?

seeker630
This topic is 7857 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The photos and recent review of Brett in London caught my eye - and then I read on his London Lads page that he does duos with Mark Speed. Has anyone hired them together - or Mark separately, since there are no reviews of him? Last time I hired a duo in London I got burned and certainly don't want a repeat!

Mattie & Ricci are certainly on my list - any other suggestions for duos who are orally versatile and top/bottom with each other?

Guest Richard2

Yes, he is a top and he is into sucking :-)

You can see reviews under Mike/London. The first review is from me, it´s signed with Richard, before I realized here is another Richard and I changed to Richard2.

Any more update with Brett, I am very interested to meet him during my visit in London, any opinions? Any experience with him incalls? How was his place?

Thanks

Mini-me :p

I recently wrote a review on Brett. I have had four very enjoyable experiences with Brett and highly recommend him. He is quite affectionate, orally gifted, and a very aggressive bottom. He has a tight body, well-defined chest, which I would call swimmmers muscular, and a cute round bottom. Plus, he has a great personality, and converses easily. I would see him frequently if I lived in London.

I have entertained Brett in my hotel room on all four occasions, so don't know much about his home. I know he lives in the suburbs. I know he does in-calls.

Hope this helps.

RE: Mark Speed & Brett - or other duos?

Thanks for the update.

Have any one successfully been able to contact Brett, I tried to email him twice last week, but still no response, same thing happend to Mark, too

Mini-me ;(

Archived