great experience in zurich sauna

Guest hopla
This topic is 8070 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest hopla

Hi guys

i just returned from a WE visit to Zurich. I visited the two places where it al happens: Caroussel bar and Paragon Sauna. The Caroussel bar was rather overcrowed and full of East European guys. I didn't like it.

By contract, Paragon Sauna is one of the best places i have ever visit. It's a clean, modern sauna downtown Zurich's city centre in an appartment.

Although there is a sign 'no prostition', there is a lot of action. I even think that this sign is just a joke. On saturday it was well crowed with goodlooking Asian, Brazalian and European guys. Some tried to push you, other didn't try that at all. Most of the contacts are made at the bar, under the shower, in the wet sauna and ofcourse in the relax area.

I enjoyed a beautiful Brazilian guy called Claudio. It's a student who comes to Zurich from time to time just to earn some money. Nice sports body, very friendly, open and safe. He asked 100 Swiss francs. That's the rate most of the guys ask.

I can only recommend Paragon Sauna.

Archived