Amsterdam-Michael's Boys

Guest Alaska
This topic is 8316 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Alaska

Regarding Alex/Egor, would like to add that I used his serviced last November and found him to be superior in every way. Heading back to Amsterdam this November and will certainly try to arrange a session again. Don't miss out on this guy.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I did try out Alex, since I found him appealing. Before arriving in Amsterdam, Bertram promoted two new guys he thought I'd like. When I got to Amsterdam, he said the one didn't work out (started demanding outrageous rates from clients). Then the other guy, who Bertam said would be even more ideal, never answered his cell phone when Bertram would call. None of the boiz the clubs were offering appealed to me. Thank god I met one hot Cretan in a chat room! If you're looking for white athletic minks in reasonably good shape and good-looking, don't look in Amsterdam. I was hoping at least for some hot Czech guys that used to be around there but...........

Having struck out in both Amsterdam and Prague, I'm going to stick to the good ole US of A from now on!

Archived