Ryan #2 London

Guest squaddie
This topic is 8341 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest squaddie

I gave a less than favourable review of Ryan #2 (London) on 6.27.01. Ryan responded soon after, and I have no problem with this as he is perfectly entitled to refute my allegations. What I am concerned with is his latest review on 7.7.01 from a 'first review' which seems to me either to be from Ryan himself or someone asked to write it.

To recap. On June 18th I confirmed by email with Ryan an appointment for 1pm on Wednesday 26th. He agreed to this. Please remember he had cancelled the previous appointment, also made a week in advance, as on that day he claimed he had renovation work being undertaken on his appartment. Fair enough, but why did't he let me know as soon as he knew this was going to happen, after all he had my email address? Therefore, on the following Monday I emailed him to confirm the Wednesday appointment was still ok and to get his phone number and address from him. I further asked if it would be possible to meet at 2.30pm instead of 1pm. He replied to my email telling me that he could see me on Tuesday, Thursday or Friday, but NOT Wednesday. His remark about me wanting to reshedule at short notice was a red herring as he had made it clear that Wednesday was out, as far as he was concerned, therefore the new time made no difference. In any case I had asked 'was it possible?' Had he said no I would have kept the 1pm appointment.

It is possible he had forgotten that he had confirmed this appointment the week before, and was looking for a reason to cancel. If this isn't the case why didn't he email me as soon as he knew that he couldn't see me on the Wednesday? This would have been the professional approach.

Back to the point re this posting. Of his six reviews, 3 are 'first reviews' 2 are from the same person, TopGuy1973 (who in fact seems to have only submitted three reviews not four), and mine.

Has anyone else had the same experience as me with Ryan#2?

Guest Londonguy

I've seen Ryan on a number of occasions and he's excellent every time. Tremendous body, cute personality and always eager to please. All my experiences with him have been totally in line with the other positive reviews on the site.

Archived