Hamburg & Berlin

Guest Norwayboy
This topic is 8342 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Norwayboy

The one thing I enjoy more than anything is strippers...! Since I can't afford to go to Canada this summer, I have planned a trip to Hamburg and Berlin. Anyone know the scene in these two cities? Have seen in Spartacus about a club calles CC96 in Berlin, anyone been there?

Please help make my vacation fun!

I've been there. The CC96 club is basically a rentboy bar. The shows are really designed to show off the boys. As I remember they begin around 11pm. As is typical in Germany the boys will try to get you buy them very expensive drinks but I've found that if I just said no and stuck to it, they stopped bothering me and didn't seem to be insulted. They're very pushy but if you aren't interested in a guy and don't buy him a drink, they move on fairly quickly. Most of the guys are the twink type which I don't much care for, but I did meet a very attractive Russian guy with a nice body, big dick etc. and we had a very nice time. Just discuss exactly what you want prior to going to the room, which is in the basement. (rooms were fairly, but not totally, clean) As to Hamburg, I have absolutely no information but would love to hear any reports you have after you get back.

Guest Richard2

>I've been there. The CC96

>club is basically a rentboy

>bar. The shows are

>really designed to show off

>the boys........

I can confirm the things he write about the CC96. For a short impression with pics (only german text) you can look on their website http://cc96.de

Richard2

• 4 weeks later...

Norway,

If this is not too late... I was in Hamburg back two years ago. Hopefully it has changed. As you know there are two red-light districts, but as far as boys go, both a bit disappointing as compaired to Berlin, Frankfort or Amsterdam.

However, I had most action at DRAGON SAUNA, and it cost me no more than the cost of entry and cost for renting a small cabina. I met all types, had all types, was had by all types. You may consider that.

Hauftbanhof has many hustlers, as do some bars, but they were not my type: too skinny or too many punk twinks for my taste.

Archived