Today's review, Jason - Las Vegas

SoCal
This topic is 5560 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Quick prediction - when (if) he responds, he'll accuse the client of wanting bareback sex.

This is totally Jason's M.O., I've been scammed by him, many others have as well. I just get a chuckle that here (and other review sites) he immediately jumps to the "client wanted bareback" defense. As if he were even in the room, naked, and in position long enough for that to happen!! :)

IF we didn't get a B/S Response with the Review one isn't coming, which probably is just as well in this guys case from HIS PAST HISTORY!

IMHO..Las Vegas seems to have the biggest concentration of "Working Guy Weasel's" of any city?

I'm thinking that's due to the fact that most of the people looking for a "good time" are visiting Gambler's who should Know a thing or 2 about Crap Shoots BUT UNFORTUNATELY.. are doing the Contacting mainly for "NOW SEX" without any kind of research!

Archived