Goin broke with Okie!

jawjateck
This topic is 5627 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Okie.....You have inspired me to dip into my fun fund again. AJ is coming down to Jawja in a few weeks, and I got him all to myself for two days. :9

This extravagance is solely due to your reviews. If you keep this up, we'll be able to merge our near empty bank accounts, and split a happy meal. :p

Thanks for sharing your exploits with Hooville. I'm still looking forward to swimming in your cement pond when the weather warms up. :D

You cant go wrong following Okie's sage advice. I too am hopeful of taking a page out Okie's review, 2/3's with another someiimte this year. AS I read the review, I kept imagining myself at the "bottom" of all that meat and muscle, belt and all, very yummy and stimulating.

Damn, Okie, today another scorchingly-hot review by you that has me wanting, wanting, and wanting more. I definitely plan to see David soon after he returns from the East. We had a date prior to his going, but I was experiencing a bizarre tooth problem and did not want to escalate the problems by seeing my friend. I reluctantly and sadly cancelled. David seemed disappointed but understanding!

Before year's end I MUST see both Tyger and AndrewJ. Tyger is easy to see because he has come to SF; unfortunately Andrew Justice stated to me in his most recent e that he has no definitive plans to travel to this city.

I would send for them, but my "pockets are not as deep as yours," so I am awaiting both of the latter guys to be in San Francisco before I can engage their services.

Again, thanks man! I'm elated that they made your bd just as you'd desired! :9

Archived