411 on Andrew James

Cash4Trash
This topic is 5464 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest AndrewJames

Recent Video Work

I am viewable in 3D on http://www.DominicFord.com

My latest Video Release is "Piss Sluts!" on Lucas Entertainment. See review at http://robertpatrick.wordpress.com/2009/06/10/sinema062109/postg-2/

Yeah, I get a little fetishy in "Piss Sluts!" but that is what the scene called for I am also very sane and vanilla when needed.

I am viewable in 3D on http://www.DominicFord.com

My latest Video Release is "Piss Sluts!" on Lucas Entertainment. See review at http://robertpatrick.wordpress.com/2009/06/10/sinema062109/postg-2/

Yeah, I get a little fetishy in "Piss Sluts!" but that is what the scene called for I am also very sane and vanilla when needed.

Hey Andrew, didn't know that you had some "hidden talents" :)

Guest AndrewJames

I am Hella Talented

Hey Steven-

I think you are referring to the versatility that I demonstrate by flipping for Kain Warn? I am versatile, and I enjoy bottoming very much.

I mention versatility in my ads. But it is in the text not in the searchable fields. For some reason, there are just more searches for tops than for versatile guys? I have to go with what the market is looking for. Once I get more reviews, I can be less of a slave to marketing statistics.

Let's face it, most of the guys looking for someone 6'5 with a huge dick are not looking for a bottom.

Cheers

Andrew

Hey Steven-

I think you are referring to the versatility that I demonstrate by flipping for Kain Warn? I am versatile, and I enjoy bottoming very much.

I mention versatility in my ads. But it is in the text not in the searchable fields. For some reason, there are just more searches for tops than for versatile guys? I have to go with what the market is looking for. Once I get more reviews, I can be less of a slave to marketing statistics.

Let's face it, most of the guys looking for someone 6'5 with a huge dick are not looking for a bottom.

Cheers

Andrew

"Let's face it, most of the guys looking for someone 6'5 with a huge dick are not looking for a bottom."

Andrew, yum, yum, YUM! I loved your last sentence and can't wait for your return to "The City by the Bay!" Axiom

"Let's face it, most of the guys looking for someone 6'5 with a huge dick are not looking for a bottom."

Andrew because of the size of the pictures and the angles it's a little difficult to tell for sure--but am I right in thinking that not only is your dick long--but also incredibly thick with an enormous mushroom head?

Thanking you in advance for the information.

Gman

Guest AndrewJames
Andrew because of the size of the pictures and the angles it's a little difficult to tell for sure--but am I right in thinking that not only is your dick long--but also incredibly thick with an enormous mushroom head?

Thanking you in advance for the information.

Gman

I think that both the length and the girth are well into the "really big" range. Most of my clients have used the adjective "Huge!" Since I am very tall, and my dick is neither too long for it's girth or to fat for it's length it is hard to get the same effect in photographs. When fully engored, the head does "pulse".

Thank you for the softball question Gman!

Cheers

Andrew James

Daddy Sez: No Dicks please

Very Nice!

I think that both the length and the girth are well into the "really big" range. Most of my clients have used the adjective "Huge!" Since I am very tall, and my dick is neither too long for it's girth or to fat for it's length it is hard to get the same effect in photographs. When fully engored, the head does "pulse".

Thank you for the softball question Gman!

Cheers

Andrew James

Daddy Sez: Please don't encourage people to break the rules.

Damn Purdy Dick Big Guy! :D One Pix is worth 1000 words for sure! ;)

Archived