Today's review - River

Philly Guy
This topic is 5671 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CURIOUS35

:-) :-) :-)

Oh well, it seems there is a delay in the special stain I wanted for the doors. so I am able to do an outcall...I found a nice body on C/L. I contacted him and he says he is straight, and would have limits!

Limits? hmmmm.

I love Limits!!!! :p It gives me the adrenalin boost to explore the possibilities. I am also preparing envelopes to entice him. For each step maybe a wad of the green bucks will help him decide.

I will keep you posted. I just hope my instincts are right...that beautiful abdomen and nicely developed chest supports a beautiful face. If not,I will settle for a massage! :)

I am trying to load on USDA beef, since Kobe beef and Australian beef, not to mention Carabao beef may be my fare for the next month and 1/2! :p

As for River... he is merrily accepting dates-- the holidays are coming and I am sure his wish list is long enough to make his schlong working 24/7! [that is around is university load! -- did i say load? :) ] :) Tee Hee. Go for him boys. He is Fresh and very accommodating!

:9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

Guest CURIOUS35

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Just noted that this thread has a lot of traffic...Over 1.000 ? And most did not post, but I did receive a lot of e-mails regarding this E Guy from Kennedy! :p

Call Kennedy, River is a hot item, even I could not get an out call appointment...he had an overnight the night before my availability! So I moved on...:p I think it is better, I am becoming addicted to River and it is not a good sign...he is after all just my fantasy boy toy and I am Johnny Fantasy Weaver!

I never surrender control of my fantasies! Now you have my answer JAB, Adam! :p}( }( }( }( }( }( }(

Guest CURIOUS35

I had a disappointing appoit=ntment with the C/L guy...He asked me to call him when I am near a certain intersection. I did . No one answered the first time...when I tried after 15 minutes, a girl answered, and I asked for the guy...she said what number are you calling and what was this for? I hang up and went home! I smell a scam or a skunk! :(

Moral of he story: Do it yourself help is sometimes not a bad idea :)

Guest CURIOUS35

I did say, I stopped on my way to the guys house because I m=smelled a scam or a skunk at the end of the road! :p Sorry no reviews. :p

Archived