Reviews: Steve in San Diego and Marchelo in Chicago

ariadne1880
This topic is 5702 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Here's a case of two bizarre reviews. I have met Steve many times and he looks EXACTLY like his photos. EXACTLY. He is also one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. This reviewer clearly had an ax to grind.

On the other hand, the Marchelo in Chicago review. Another first time review who claims Marchelo looks EXACTLY like his pictures. I have met him and reviewed him. He doesn't look ANYTHING AT ALL like his pictures. Not even remotely. They are clearly pics of someone else and yet he continues to get reviews that say he is some sort of Brazilian muscle god or male model which he isn't unless he's sending someone else out on some of these appointments. Very curious, to say the least.

Buyer beware. Skip Marchelo but DEFINITELY hire Steve. He's a gem!

I have never seen Steve, but if you are talking about this Marchello, below, I couldn't agree more with what you are saying. The person I saw was using these same pictures about 3 years ago and the same pictures are still being used. I did not recognize him when he showed up. So who are these reviewers? Sorry, but one has to wonder.

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/search.asp?cmd=view&id=143785&Login=marchello

I'm with you on this one. How Marchelo continues to get away with this fraud is beyond me and who these people are who keep giving him these reviews who say he looks like his photos ... makes you wonder.

I challenged him in my review to post a photo holding up a copy of today's paper if he wanted to prove me wrong. He hasn't taken me up on it ... for obvious reasons. He didn't look like that 3 years ago, he doesn't look like that now.

A total and complete fraud.

Archived