Chase Stevens Experience

rentingdad
This topic is 5699 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had heard the Major Atlanta Hunk is in Town and staying Uptown with Friends. He has dropped his Rate to $340!

I guess it is a True sign of the Times! I did say to myself now here's a guy that just might get a call from Rentingdad! Honest! ;-)

Unfortunately No Experience with him! DAMMIT! :)

But IF ya do Renting...Please let us know IF he does belong on the Top Shelf?

I am not sure if I will post an actual review of my experience with Chase last night but from my perspective it wasn't a good time.

Nice guy (I guess), personalble and hot body.

But there seem to be a lot of things going on with him that are just not healthy and for me at least very off-putting. Let's just say that during our encounter last evening the PNP intake was almost frightening. I think there are some things going on there that he needs to get straighted out before they knock him down for good.

>I am not sure if I will post an actual review of my

>experience with Chase last night but from my perspective it

>wasn't a good time.

>

> Nice guy (I guess), personalble and hot body.

>

>But there seem to be a lot of things going on with him that

>are just not healthy and for me at least very off-putting.

>Let's just say that during our encounter last evening the PNP

>intake was almost frightening. I think there are some things

>going on there that he needs to get straighted out before they

>knock him down for good.

Renting - You should post the review. We all know the response will be that you had horrible breath, sores on your lips and cock and that you were morbidly obese and an alcholoic.

I for one, will put that aside since I know that when the Tina comes in the door any potential of good sex goes out the window.

IMHO. Although there are those Clients who do like to Hang with the PNP Guys, there also are many who have no interest and feel uncomfortable in that situation.

Some Guys can Act pretty "wack" during a PNP Session, Great Sex doubt it! I Personally don't mind a little "Ganja"..BUT other than that...

Anyways a Review from a Creditable Guy like Rentingdad.. may save someone else a "Not Fun Time" with this Major Hunk who does after all have a Top Shelf RATE! His Pix's are a Great Hook, I'm sure he gets many Contacts!

IMHO of course..As Usual.. ;-)

Archived