THANK YOU NEW YORK CITY!

ShaunRoss
This topic is 5700 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi there everyone!

I am back in Los Angeles after being in NYC for almost three weeks.

It was my first time ever in that city and I had an amazing time.

This is largely due to the wonderful people that I met when I was there.

This notice is a big THANK YOU to the gentlemen that took such a wonderful interest in me. It is so nice to know that I have some new friends on the East Coast :-)

One of my new clients/friends even took the time to walk me to the subway and teach me all about it as I have never utilized a subway system before. That was super sweet and very appreciated.

I met two awesome new friends that visited me from Washington DC! That was a surprise that they would come down to the city to meet me and it turned out to be so engaging and fun.

A special hello and HUG to my one regular friend who lives there. You are having a very rough time in your personal life, so our dates together in the city were/are very meaningful to me.

We always see each other on the west coast, so to be invited into your home was very special...You are in my thoughts and sending you lots of hugs and kisses.

I am planing a second trip to NYC for November and am looking forward to sharing more time with you all.

HUGS

Shaun

http://www.daddysreviews.com/review.php?who=shaun_ross_la

http://www.rentboy.com/shaunross7

:-)

Guest seanbottoms

Shaun-Very happy that you are back in Los Angeles from New York!

I noticed on the travel forum that you are going to be in San Francisco soon. As you know I am in Marin County watching over my elderly father who has been having some problems.

Plan on a visit or visits from me there.

For those of you who have not met Shaun before.....you should!

Talk to you soon Cutie!

Archived