Beware of this noshow person- Riaan

TruYun
This topic is 5734 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tru..Sorry that you experienced a "No Show" with Riaan.

Does this mean he didn't even bother to Cancel with you? Maybe there were extenuating circumstances which caused this to happen? Have you tried finding out why?

Sorry for all the questions..BUT just a "No Show" statement without background usually isn't done. IMHO of course. ;-)

Guest SilverDollar

I booked with him a few months ago in NYC. Agreed time and place 3 weeks in advance. When I went to reconfirm a few days before the appointment I found out in his ad that he had gone to California. He never bothered to contact me to cancel.

I booked an in call. There was no problem with the booking. I arrived at his building door and rang him as agreed. He did not answer. I stood on the sidewalk for a period of time and returned home. My mobile did not ring on the way home and had not rung when I put it away.

Tru..Very Sorry to hear you even wasted Travel Time to Sked an INCALL which was even more of an inconvenience for you!

Silver...As we all know SOME Working Guys do need Social Secretarie's! BUT "Blowing Off" Clients sure isn't good for Biz, no matter how Hunky the Pix's are that Riaan shows! x(

Archived