"MARK on MARK" Review of 08/27/08

Axiom2001
This topic is 5753 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Mark is a gorgeous man; he's personable and is a rather skilled masseur. His partner is Jake (of JakesWorks), the former certified masseur of NYC but now of San Francisco. I've been fortunate to have had a stellar massage from each, but I would like much more from both guys since they are sooooooooo friggin' drop-dead super virile and sexy.

I would love to have a 4way massage from them. ...have discussed this in writing with Mark, but with Jake's schedule being rather full, this perhaps might have to be planned well in advance. At any rate, if you're looking for a hot erotic as well as therapeutic massage from a sizzzzzling man, :* :9 :* hire Mark!

In closing I'd debated where I should put this thread, here or at the "Massage Forum," but if the moderator wishes to relocate, it would be perfectly all right with me!

Archived