Built2showoff in Indy review

ariadne1880
This topic is 5765 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

wow! he is one good looking guy. the review says he is in his forties - for a guy in his forties, he looks really, really hot. the bit about chicago being in the midwest reminds me of nick carraway asking gatsby where he was from.

Gatsby: The midwest

Carroway: What part of the midwest?

Gatsby: San Francisco

dan

Except Gatsby was fiction, this is real life.

Whenever reading about the Civil War I have to readjust my thinking because they always talk about the "West" but mean Indiana, Illinois, Missouri which, of course were in the Western USA at that time.

Yes, Bill in Indy is a good-looking and sexy guy. He advertises that he is 38 on men4rent but his profile on manhunt says that he is 46 -- I'm guessing that is closer to the truth. He's not as buff as he once was but he's still in amazing shape for that age -- or any -- age. Ex-military guy.

yes, indeed the "West" used to be a lot different concept - reading about Pennsylvania history (Pa is my home state) the "West" was, for Gen. Washington and his troops, what is now known as Ohio.

The HooBoy self-description of this hunky stud has him reporting himself as born in 1962, which makes him 46. He is one HUNKY 46! I never looked like that at 46 -- good for him!

dan

Archived