Fully booked...and then available now

skynyc
This topic is 5798 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Curious about something I have noticed a couple of times with premium guys who are visiting from out of town. In the last six months, I have tried to set up time with several men visiting NYC.

One specific situation, his first email to my query says "I am booking fast." Two more emails from me suggesting times, and both replies..."sorry, booked then." (This is two weeks prior to arrival date.)

Finally set a time, and get an email that the rate is $450/hour. Now in rentboy reviews, his rates are $250 or $300.

Seriously, I don't have a problem with the rate increase...I understand supply and demand. I wrote a pleasant note back saying that I couldn't swing that at this time and to enjoy NYC.

But lo and behold, two weeks later I see his ad that he (and his partner) have arrived. I checked out the ad...it had an Available Now green-light. Every time I looked on-line for the three days he was here, he was "Available Now".

Did he have a slew of cancellations? Was he booking 24 clients a day? I was tempted to call and see if his "Available Now" daytime rate was in line with his review rates, but I would never want to look like I was haggling.

Any thoughts? I hear that they are planning on coming back this fall.

NYC has become a Major Exspense for the Traveling "Working" Guys!!

It has always been my thinking.. IF the "Stated Rate" is not the "Rate Given" for General Service's the Guy is having Overhead problems. I personally just move on! Nowadays most guys are using the Rentboy VARIES as a Rate!

Alot of guys are Contacting Clients way in advance of NYC visits to try and cut down on the Major Financial effects of Cancellations. None will admit it, but the NYC Competition is there now more than ever!

BUT unfortunately making appointments 1 to 2 months in advance in No Way guarantees a definite hookup! "Regulars" are the only thing most can count on when passing thru Town! IMHO of course... ;-)

JT is right about NY being expensive..I'm here this week and I see what he's saying. The main expense was hotel...but with research I was able to find a small real estate office that specializes in very short-term vacation rentals (1wk-3 months) that was much cheaper than the theater district hotel I usually reserved. If anyone wants the link, feel free to email me.

- Jason Carter - Dallas, Tx

- jasoncarter53@hotmail.com

- (972) 365-0120

Guest zipperzone

>JT is right about NY being expensive..I'm here this week and

>I see what he's saying. The main expense was hotel...but with

>research I was able to find a small real estate office that

>specializes in very short-term vacation rentals (1wk-3 months)

>that was much cheaper than the theater district hotel I

>usually reserved. If anyone wants the link, feel free to

>email me.

Why not just post the link so everyone can use it? It's not like you're giving up confidential information.

IRE: Fully booked...and then available now

If you want to make plans, email and then call or just call. The more emails it takes to set up something so simply like a fuck the less like that it's going to happen.

Just call the guy, talk and get together.

Archived