Spencer Whitman -- Vancouver

ariadne1880
This topic is 5803 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Woke up to this cover boy. You know ... it's not the most conventionally good-looking face nor the most defined body ... but somehow ... it just all goes together quite nicely and I find this boy very attractive. Sometimes it really is the sum of all parts.

I agree totally. There is just something about this guy that races my motor. I have seen his various videos on CorbinFisher and don't find that they alter my first reaction in the least, quite the contrary. I just might have to make a quick weekend trip up to beautiful Vancouver.

Totally Agree! The Sum of all parts definitely leads to a Good to Great Hookup!

I have met some Hunky guys who just don't Photo well!

But Face to Face ..Hunks Top to Bottom!

I'm liking the Sum of all Spencers Parts, starting with his "Sweet Cheeks"! :9 :9 :9 :9

>Woke up to this cover boy. You know ... it's not the most

>conventionally good-looking face nor the most defined body ...

>but somehow ... it just all goes together quite nicely and I

>find this boy very attractive. Sometimes it really is the sum

>of all parts.

Since the coverboys are put up before midnight now, I'm able to view before going to bed. Well, last night I saw the pic of this guy and admired greatly what I saw. I then went on and read the review.

A second ago I returned to the site, glanced and this man who was chosen "Coverboy of July 15, 2008," and indeed like what I saw again. I, too, find "thee" boy/man to be attractive as well as enticing. The review was encouraging as well.

I know who I should see when I get the opportunity to return to VANCOUVER!

He's definitely my type! :9 Almost worth the enticement to fly up to my favorite Canadian city, even with the U.S. $ in the crapper.

I know. With the dollar so cheap we'd better travel to Asia, Africa or South America.

If you like Europe you'll love Argentina and Uruguay.

Now the boy... He's cute. The picture is not a good picture. Maybe he needs some lessons on photo shoot or he could find a geek to fuck him and in exchange fix up his pictures.

Archived