Zach Hudson 2

OceanTraveller
This topic is 4837 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's been the subject of other threads. he also has a recent review on MER that appears to have been written by someone who's either a little too infatuated or was on some substance when he wrote the review (probably both). I contacted him last year on a visit of his to DC--took forever to get an email response. I had to cancel because of the flu. Others have had a kind of flaky interaction with him in trying to set-up something. He has been advertising as versatile, perhaps his limits are now less constraining on what he'll do.

I met him about a year ago, and thought he was GREAT! He is a real beauty. At the time, his boyfriend was Dorian Knight, which may or may not be the case any longer. True, it was hard to schedule something with him, but he made it more than worthwhile once I finally met him.

• 2 years later...

Hey guys, looking for a little help here. I'm hitting up Charlotte for business in a few weeks and have seen Zach Hudson's ad on M4RN. Tried doing a search on here regarding any 411 on him and this is the best I could come up with. Was wondering if anyone else has had any experience with him? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks fellas.

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=168931&Login=ZachHudson2

MB

Hey guys, looking for a little help here. I'm hitting up Charlotte for business in a few weeks and have seen Zach Hudson's ad on M4RN. Tried doing a search on here regarding any 411 on him and this is the best I could come up with. Was wondering if anyone else has had any experience with him? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks fellas.

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=168931&Login=ZachHudson2

MB

Note that he's normally based in Raleigh, which 3+ hrs from Charlotte.

Hey guys, looking for a little help here. I'm hitting up Charlotte for business in a few weeks

Charlotte for business? Three names: Dane Michaels, Devon Hunter, Ryaan Morgan.

I know Dane & Ryaan live in Raleigh, but they just told me going to Charlotte was NOTHING to them.

Thanks Seeker...you saved me a few dollars now that I don't have to purchase a map! :)

If anybody has any add'l information about Zach (other than his geographical presence), please let me know. Thanks guys!

To clarify - I don't know how willing Zach might be to travel; I just wanted you to be aware that he's not normally 'local' to Charlotte.

Whomever you chosse, I wish you luck, and please share the outcome via a review. :)

Archived