tmeunier - on m4rn ?

stevekorgman
This topic is 5823 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Check the Indianapolis listing for "tmeunier" on

>M4RN - based in St. Louis. According to his web site, he's

>gonna retire in December. Anyone have experience with him?

>Seems a little pricey $300/hr.

>Thanks.

Well, he seems to have held your interest for a long time maybe you should just take the plunge:

http://mc.daddysreviews.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=63764&mesg_id=63764&listing_type=search

I was searching for a post that I made about him a few years ago, but was unable to find it. But here's the jist: I once made tenative plans to meet him in Ft. Lauderdale when he was visiting. I live a few hours away. Spoke with him around 10am one morning called him two hours later after I had made my hotel prepaid hotel reservations only to find out that he had abruptly decided to leave town and go to Orlando instead.

Then about a year later, I was going to try and meet him when he posted travel plans to Orlando. Contacted him and we started making plans; only he keep changing his plans. He never did make it to Orlando.

Also, there was a time a few years ago when he couldn't seem to remember how old he was. One day the M4RN ad would say 28 and the next day it would change to 38 only to change back to 28 a few days later.

I'll admit that I find him extremely attractive but he strikes me as total FLAKE. I don't think I'd give him a third chance. Also, I'm not sure I'd believe his December retirement. He's retired and come back so many times that it's almost like Cher's farewell tour.

Oh, I think he had a review on the old site under his original name - Maxx. But that review is no longer accessible.

Many thanks for the reply. You have an excellent memory and/or a great ability to do searches! LOL Yes, Mr. Tim does have a cute little grin that I find engaging. He's certainly spent a lot of time on his web site and the photos are quite delicious. But $300 for a toss in the hay? I guess my fantasty is that someone would reply that he's the finest of them all. I did note the discrepancy on his age - perhaps early Alz' is kicking in. Regardless, thanks very much for l'histoire on Monsieur Tim.

Steve

>His ad on M4RN says "I do not offer 1, 2 or 3 hour

>arrangements." Does this mean you must book a minimum of

>4 hours?

>

>What an odd ad.

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=172040&Login=tmeunier

Odd indeed! He's changed it again. Now it only says that he doesn't accept 1 hour engagements. And the rate has dropped.

But earlier in the week he was 42, now he's 32 again.

Archived