Cody Miller

kjun
This topic is 1036 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jstlooknthx

That pic is driving me nuts. I LOVE this guy. What a great pic to have up over the weekend. Goofy? Wow. I can't imagine what it's like in your world.

• 10 years later...

Yes, I realize I'm reviving a thread that's 10 years old. But I wanted to report that I spotted Cody in Las Vegas last weekend. He looked incredible...his ass is out of this world! He was wearing a tshirt with the name of an LA gym on it. I did a little research and it appears that he is an owner/trainer there. Wonder if he still sees some old regulars?

• 2 years later...
On 11/22/2018 at 8:07 PM, smooth899 said:

Yes, I realize I'm reviving a thread that's 10 years old. But I wanted to report that I spotted Cody in Las Vegas last weekend. He looked incredible...his ass is out of this world! He was wearing a tshirt with the name of an LA gym on it. I did a little research and it appears that he is an owner/trainer there. Wonder if he still sees some old regulars?

Yes, I realize that I am reviving a thread that is now 13 years old. Is the "Cody Miller" subject of this thread the muscle boy in a lot of solo JO videos from the '00s? Who also went by Tory Mycles? If so, it seems he was available on rentboy back in the day. For me he was perfection.

It didn't take much online research ("Troy Mycles + bodybuilder") to find his current personal training business. He may be hotter today in his late 30s than in his youthful days. I may have to go to Pasadena to get some personal training at his gym.